Section 1. Introduction
Mimble, Inc. and its affiliates ("Mimble" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy relates to the information we collect in connection with our online services (collectively, the "Services"). Our Services are available to you through a variety of platforms, including, but not limited to, www.mimble.co (the "Site") and our mobile application, mimble (the "App"). This policy applies apply to visitors to the Services who view only publicly-available content and who sign up to access the Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
1. We collect offline.
2. You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Section 5 below), including third party websites or services that may be linked on the Site or in the App. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not download, register with, access or use the Services.
Section 2. Children Under the Age of 18
The Services is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not provide any personal information through the Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com
Section 3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about visitors to and users of the Services: (1) directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or (2) automatically when you use the Services.
1. Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, access, or use the Services, we may ask you provide information:
a) By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, bank account number, bank routing number, bank account login credentials, bank name, employer name, user names, account numbers, passwords or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
b) That is about you but individually does not specifically identify you, such as preferences information (marketing preferences, savings preferences, order history), demographic information (age, gender, interests, education), employment status, and annual income range.
This information includes:
a) Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site or in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services and upon requesting further services that we offer. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Services.
b) Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
c) Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
d) Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of our fulfillment or completion of such transactions.
You may provide information to be published or displayed ("Posted") on public areas of the Services or websites you access through the Services (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information bjust ing your settings in the Services, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
When you download, access, and use the Services, we may use technology to automatically collect:
a) Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, [location data], date and time, details regarding your activity on the Services, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
b) Device Information. We may collect information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, including the devices unique device identifier, advertising identifier ("IDFA" or "AdID "), IP address, operating system, browser type, carrier, mobile network information, and the devices telephone number.
c) Stored Information and Files. The Services also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
Section 4. Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or mobile device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies or mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your computer or mobile device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Services.
Web Beacons. Portions of the Services and our emails to you may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Mimble, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website and app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Section 5. Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Services or their content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
a) Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
b) Analytics companies such as Google Analytics.
c) Your mobile device manufacturer.
d) Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Section 8.
Section 6. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
1. Provide you with the Services and their contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
2. Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
3. To deliver to you any notices, alerts, or communications relevant to your use of the Services.
4. Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
5. Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
6. To connect you with people you may already know. For example, we may match the contact information you provide to the information provided by other users to improve the Services, including making it easier to find contacts you may refer to us that are not already users.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
1. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
2. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests.
3.Recognize you when you use the Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Section 8.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Section 7. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
1. To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
2. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, which are bound by these same privacy restrictions.
3. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Mimble assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Mimble about the visitors and users is among the assets transferred.
4. To unaffiliated or non-agent third parties to market their products or services to you, if you have opted in to these disclosures. We will not share your personal information with such third parties for advertising and marketing purposes without obtaining your opt-in consent. For example, we may offer you with a product opportunity that requires us to share your personal information with such third parties that may use your personal information to market to you. We will obtain your opt-in consent prior to sharing such personal information when we present you with the terms of such offer. For more information, see Section 8.
5. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of the Services, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
6. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
7. With your consent.
8. To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
9. To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
10. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mimble, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Section 8. Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
2. Promotion byMimble. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com
3. Targeted Advertising by Mimble. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by logging into the App and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you have provided opt-in consent for unaffiliated or non-agent third parties advertising and marketing purposes and no longer desire to have your personal information shared with such third parties, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com
We do not control third parties collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative at the following URL : http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Section 9. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Section 10. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information provided to us. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any financial transactions will be encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
3848 SE Division Street, #122
Portland, Oregon 97202